“What I Hate About Seller Agency!”
Speaker: Pam Ward, Southern Choice Real Estate
Recently, a broker in a General Update Class said to me, “I hate sellers!” The broker’s emphatic comment along with the reasons she did not like working as a seller’s agent lead to the creation of this course on seller agency. A brief history of seller agency as well as the duties and obligations an agent must fulfill when working with a seller will be presented. The course will also give tips concerning explaining WWREA , disclosing material facts, and recommending a listing price to the seller . In summary, information presented in this course should hopefully help all brokers approach seller agency from a positive instead of a negative.
• History of agency is too old!
• Reducing agency to writing is cumbersome!
• Explaining WWREA is awkward and sometimes doesn’t go well!
• Too many duties and obligations to fulfill as seller’s agent!
• Playing detective to find and disclose material facts!
• Sellers never accept recommended listing price!