Work Smarter Program:
Financing DreamsTM Course
Please join the Brunswick County Association of REALTORS®
for this “FREE” 4-hour CE Class
Wednesday, October 3rd
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
BCAR’s Education Center – Suite 201
Benefits of taking this class:
- Earn four (4) hours of Realtor® Continuing Education.
- Learn about state-wide programs on affordable lending, down payment assistance options, federal tax credits for veterans and first-time home buyers available through the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency.
- Earn core course credit for Homes4NC’s Workforce Housing Specialist certification
- Gain the potential for more customer referrals! Your contact info will be added to the NCHFA website (“Find a Real Estate Agent” section) for three (3) years with a searchable “Contact Me” button.
- Increase you bottom line through added exposure and product knowledge.
- Taught by Jane Cavanagh, a former REALTOR® and mortgage lender, now the Training Coordinator for NCHFA.
Rapattoni Class ID: FINDREAM