The Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) installed its 2019, president, officers and new directors at its recent Holiday Party and Installation Banquet at Marker 614 in Southport. The event saw nearly 200 BCAR members in attendance, marking the largest attendance in ten years. Lynn Gulledge of SOHO Islands Real Estate, Inc. (pictured at right) succeeds Clif Cheek of Keller Williams Brunswick County as BCAR’s 2019 President.
“We have a special group of REALTORS® that make up this association. Our members demonstrate a constant commitment to providing the highest-quality service to their clients, and I am honored to serve as president of such a respected group of professionals,” said Gulledge. “Our outgoing president, Clif Cheek, has provided our association with tremendous leadership, and I look forward to maintaining that tradition in 2019.”
BCAR’s 2019 Officers are:
• President: Lynn Gulledge, SOHO Islands Real Estate, Inc.
• President-Elect: Brooke Rudd-Gaglie, Margaret Rudd & Associates
• Treasurer: Wilson Sherrill, Fred Thorne Realty
• Past President: Clif Cheek, Keller Williams Brunswick County
BCAR’s 2019 Directors:
• Donna Atherton, Margaret Rudd & Associates
• Richard Barnes, Barnes Real Estate Services
• Crystal Babson, Century 21 Sweyer & Associates
• Jennifer Brown, Coldwell Banker Seacoast Advantage
• Dan Kingsbury, St. James Properties LLC
• Bob Percesepe, Re/Max at the Beach Oak Island
• Bruce Williams, Bruce Williams & Assoc. DBA EXP Realty.