Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® teamed up with Brunswick County Habitat for Humanity for a Habitat House Party event on Saturday, August 28. REALTOR® members assisted Habitat with their new home build by getting their hands dirty, putting siding up on the home and getting walls up for a new shed.
Habitat for Humanity Facebook post reads, "Thank you BCAR for helping us nail up a huge portion of siding for [our clients] soon to be HOME and for helping us build her shed! We are so grateful to live where there are so many people who wish to help make their community a better place."
Key Volunteers Include
- Kathy Stamp, Coastal Destination Properties
- Kristin Aroner, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Jessica Culp, EXP Realty
- Lisa Damico, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Victoria Edge, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Kristine Fuller, BRG Real Estate
- Glen Goodwin, Ocean Fresh Realty
- Christine Luciano, Margaret Rudd & Associates
Thank you to our event sponsors
This event was brought to you by the BCAR Cares Task Force.