The Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® recently installed its 2022 officers and directors.
Jennifer Brown of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage will serve a second year as President, and Bob Percesepe of Blue Chip Real Estate will serve a second year as President Elect. Additional terms for Brown and Percesepe were approved by BCAR members in October of 2021.
“The BCAR team is thrilled to have Jennifer and Bob serve a second term as President and President Elect since the pandemic got in the way of their first term,” said BCAR CEO Cynthia Walsh. “I am excited to see what 2022 holds with them at the helm once again.”
BCAR’s 2022 Officers:
- President – Jennifer Brown, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- President Elect – Bob Percesepe, Blue Chip Real Estate
- Treasurer – Wilson Sherrill, Fred Thorne Realty
- Past President – Brooke Rudd-Gaglie, Margaret Rudd & Associates
BCAR’s 2022 Directors:
- Richard Barnes, Barnes Real Estate Services
- Bonnie Black, RE/MAX at the Beach Calabash
- Robert Carroll, RE/MAX Southern Coast
- Cherri Cheek, Keller Williams Realty
- Clif Cheek, Keller Williams Realty
- Mark Irby, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Denise Pacula, Denise Pacula Realty
- Kathy Sherman, Keller Williams Realty
- Denise young, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
The Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) is the local association level of the largest trade association in the nation, presently serving its members, which are comprised of REALTORS®, Appraisers and Affiliate Members. Chartered in 1959 by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), BCAR represents the interests of its members in southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina. For more information, please visit http://www.bcarnc.com.