The Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) recently partnered with The Blood Connection, a non-profit community blood center, to host the association’s second annual blood drive. BCAR members and others in the community were encouraged to participate and donate blood via the mobile unit located in the BCAR parking lot on September 21, 2022.
Participants who donated include:
- Colleen Teifer, Greylock Company
- Nicole Evans, community member
- Leslie Horvath, ASAP Realty
- Dan Riley, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Denise Young, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Elvira Ruebel Gilbert, Margaret Rudd & Associates
- James McCarter, community member
- Bradley Walton, EXP Realty
- Martin Gilman, Movement Mortgage
- Roni Knox, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Melony Rice, Intracoastal Realty
- William Kinkel, community member
- Katie McRainey, BCAR.
Blood donations are critically and urgently needed. If you would like to give blood, visit redcrossblood.org and use sponsor code “Coldwell”. Your participation will support Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage in Southport, North Carolina.
About The Blood Connection
The Blood Connection is a non-profit community blood center which also provides mobile units for blood donations. Their mission is to provide adequate, uninterrupted blood supply to area hospitals through blood donation. The Blood Connection supports hospitals in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. To learn more, visit https://thebloodconnection.org/.
The Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) is the local association level of the largest trade association in the nation, presently serving its members, which are comprised of REALTORS®, Appraisers and Affiliate Members. Chartered in 1959 by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), BCAR represents the interests of its members in southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina. For more information, please visit https://bcarnc.com.