The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
The SRS Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace. Students learn to demonstrate and communicate value, apply Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, and comply with state license laws when representing sellers.
In honor of #DesignationAwarenessMonth, Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® would like to congratulate and recognize the REALTORS® who hold the SRS designation.
- Alan Holden, REMAX at the Beach
- Amy Boltz, Margaret Rudd & Associates
- Brenda Vrooman, Proactive Real Estate
- Christopher Grocott, St James Properties
- Francis Baker, Sunset Beach and Beyond Realty
- Jason Robbins, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Joy David, Coldwell Banker Sea Realty
- Karen Baker, Sunset Beach and Beyond Realty
- Karen Mitchell, Proactive Real Estate
- Lisa Frye, St James Properties
- Teresa Boyd, Coldwell Banker Sloane Realty
- Vera Almond, Margaret Rudd & Associates
To view a list of all Brunswick County REALTORS®, visit our website.
Designation courses are 20% off during November 2022. Visit Center for REALTOR® Development for details.