The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation is for REALTORS® who want to be able to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
In honor of #DesignationAwarenessMonth, Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® would like to congratulate and recognize the REALTORS® who hold the SRES designation.
- Barbara Andrews, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Nancy Bain, REMAX at the Beach
- Linda Blake, REMAX at the Beach
- Lisa Boland, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- John Borklund, Keller Williams Realty
- Teresa Boyd, Coldwell Banker Sloane Realty
- Gordon Burroughs, Burroughs and Company
- Katherine Cole-lenna, Discover NC Homes
- Mary Deflavio, Margaret Rudd & Assocaites
- Robert Dooley, Discover NC Homes
- Jennifer Floyd, Burroughs and Company
- Lisa Gable, Intracoastal Realty
- Wyndi Gundrum, Coldwell Banker Sloane Realty
- Keith Hadding, NC Realty Services
- Katherine Hufham, Southport Realty
- Ernestina Karimi, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Patricia Linnell, ASAP Realty
- Kathy MacNish, Margaret Rudd & Associates
- Regina McNiel, Carolina Exclusives
- Ramona Richardson, Coastal ERA
- Jerry Rogers, Intracoastal Realty
- Bonnie Rotundo, Coldwell Banker Sloane
- Ashley Sipe, Ashley Sipe Realty
- Donna Smith, Margaret Rudd & Associates
- Scott Smitley, REMAX Southern Coast
- Brian Spadaro, Realty One Group Dockside
- Ben Styers, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
To view a list of all Brunswick County REALTORS®, visit our website.
Designation courses are 20% off during November 2022. Visit Center for REALTOR® Development for details.